“Invest in your hair. It is the crown you never take off.” — TheSalonBusiness.com
I actually don’t consider great hair a “treat” — I think it’s a necessity — and worth every penny! Recently a woman complimented my hair and then went on to tell me how she highlights her hair at home because it’s so expensive at the salon. I disagree. Let’s say it costs $200 to have your hair highlighted (keep in mind that you’ve probably spent that much on a new outfit that you’re going to wear once a month), and you can go at least eight weeks between touchups. Break that down (I know this requires math) and that makes it $3.57/day for your fabulous hair! Or $2.85/day if you wait ten weeks. That’s a great return on investment!
If the math isn’t enough to convince you, here are five good reasons to treat yourself to great hair:
- Mood Booster – Walking out of the salon with great hair instantly puts you in a good mood!
- Confidence – Knowing your hair is healthy and stylish makes you feel more confident!
- Awesomeness – Great hair that complements your features makes you feel like a badass!
- Compliments – Getting a compliment on your hair makes you feel like you’re walking on air!
- Youthfulness – Keeping your hair healthy and well-maintained helps radiate a more youthful appearance — and will make your feel younger as a result!
Go ahead! Treat yourself!!!! BTW, I’m not a hairdresser, just a hair lover!
Thank you for reading what I wrote. Please subscribe to my emails for updates on new posts. Also, follow me on social media and YouTube!